Our team at Foundation Repair Pros wants to help educate everyone about the dangers of Radon. It is a gas you cannot smell, see, or taste in the air. It leaks up from the soil and is caused during a natural process of the earth and yes it is very dangerous (deadly) as you should know if untreated and or undetected and in many many cases it could be fatal because it causes serious health issues and death.
When we are out doors breathing fresh air the radon does not affect us because there is so much moving air mixing in with it, but when indoors it is an entirely different story. Structures serve as a kind of vacuum for radon. If your foundation has cracks in it the radon passes through the soil finding the cracks in your foundation and becomes sucked into your home where there is not constantly changing air, like outdoors. This becomes worse in winter months when windows and doors stay closed with no fresh air entering.
When excess radon is taken into your lungs it is the second leading cause of lung cancer, second only to smoking, with children being at a higher risk.
Foundation Repair Pros wants to help keep your family safe and healthy for years and years to come. sleep well tonight give us a Call today to have your St Paul Radon Testing Done Today.
REQUEST YOUR SERVICE ESTIMATE TODAY!